My Photo
Name:
Location: Latur, MAH, India

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chandrayaan : India's Moon Mission

Today early morning one of my colleague, Mr.Saleem congratulated me. He was so happy to inform me that India's Moon rocket is a big success. I was cold to his excitement (as usual). "What change it will bring to my life?" my innocent question. The reply like a media headline "India ko fayda hai" (India will benefit).

What does it mean India will benefit? May I suggest, Rivers will start to flow. No more farmer commits suicide. Fields will be green forever. Warehouses will be full of grains. Hunger deaths will be over. Every one will have nice clothes. Orphans will get fathers. Helpless elders will find sons. Inflation may soon come down. Jobs may flood the cities. Power cuts (load shading) will be a story of past. Roads become like glass. No more mosquitoes. Stomach is full. Law & order prevails, no thefts no bribes. Prince gets a Princess... Happiness is everywhere.

Congratulations! India has sent something there on our moon!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home